Hiring for UI Developer
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We embrace integrity, excellence, teamwork and giving back.
The Technology division partners with our business units and leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global and dynamic financial markets.
Our sizeable investment in technology results in leading-edge tools, software, and systems. Our insights, applications, and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients’ businesses—and to our own.
FUNDING & FINANCE TECHNOLOGY (FFT) provides solutions for Morgan Stanley’s prime brokerage business, derivatives clearing, funding and liquidity management, fund services, and international wealth management. Finance technology provides solutions for regulatory and financial reporting, global product control, tax filing and resource management.
Treasury Capital team within CFT is looking for Strong Hands-on UI developer
The person should be strong technologist with experience on three tier application development. The candidate should be proficient in object oriented development and have experience in different UI technologies like C#/.Net, WPF and Angular.
Experience :-3-5 years
- Experience with C#/.Net (WPF) 3-tier application development (client/server/db)
- Experience in Angular JS , Node JS, HTML 5, CSS3
- Familiarity with IDEs (Visual Studio/ Visual studio code)
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design patterns and principles.
- Solid RDBMS and SQL knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks and projects, able to work with the global team, and manage time and tasks effectively and independently.
- Good exposure to Automated Unit Testing and Testing Suites like Coded UI, Test Complete
- Familiar with Devops/Agile practices.
- Experience with a scripting language; Perl preferred
- Experience in the financial industry
- Familiar with extending Visual Studio to improve developer experience.
- Must have at least Bachelor’s Degree or above
Vacancy Details: Morgan Stanley
|Total Vacancy||10 Post|
|Job location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree or above|
|Salary||As per Experience|
|Start Date of Application||30th September 2020|
|Last Date of Application||30th November 2020|
How to Apply
All the eligible candidates can apply for the job through the below-given link as soon as possible.
Latest Private Sector Jobs
|Retail Senior Sales Officer||Mumbai|
|Solar PV Engineering Internship||Navi Mumbai|
|Solar Intern Trainee||Navi Mumbai|
|Solar System Consultant||Pune|
|Solar System Installer||Pune|
|Business Development Executive||Mumbai|
|Project Manager Solar Projects||Mumbai|
|Business Development Executive||Mumbai|
|Business Development Executive – SAAS||Ahmedabad|
|Business Development Executive -Senior||Mumbai|
|Solar Installer||Bihar Sharif|
|Customer Service Representative||Mumbai|
|Customer Service Executive Officer||Mumbai|
|Customer Service Manager / Executive||Navi Mumbai|
|Customer Service Executive||Navi Mumbai|
Register with us on jobchacha.com to receive latest jobs, other latest Fresher Jobs, bank jobs, Government Jobs. Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Free study material, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
We have an Facebook group dedicated to the job seekers in the government sector. Connect with other job seekers to receive tips, guidance, latest news and alerts. Join our exclusive Facebook group.
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and kindly notify us immediately. Remember, Jobchacha don’t charge a fee from the job seekers to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Full Stack Mobile App Developer Full time