Power Grid Recruitment 2020
Power Grid India Notification invites on-line application from professionals with experience in Company Secretariat for engagement on short term contract basis for both freshers and Experienced candidates across India Updated 20th August 2020.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the website link for the mentioned post for Power Grid Recruitment.
Job Requirement for details listed below.
Power Grid Recruitment 2020
Get latest Power Grid Vacancy details for the openings on and from 27.07.2020. Get Power Grid News alerts from our website after subscribing to our email newsletter.
|Power Grid Recruitment||description|
Company Secretary Professional
( Power Grid Recruitment 2020)
|Total Vacancy||05 posts|
|Job location||Gurgaon, NCR|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Education||Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000- Rs1,20,000|
1. Name of the Post – Apprentices Vacancies for Power Grid Recruitment
Educational Qualification and Experience
Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
At least 01 year in company secretariat of any unlisted / listed company (internship / training shall not be counted as experience).
Experience in secretarial matters like
a. Drafting of agenda, minutes, official letter etc.,
b. Conducting Board / Committees’ meetings, General Body Meetings and
c. Compliance with statutory requirements under Companies Act and other statutory compliance thereof
Upper Age Limit 29 Years as on 12.09.2020 (i.e. Date of Birth on or after 13.09.1991)
Visiting Faculty Vacancies
Power Grid Recruitment
UR – 04
OBC – 01
Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Rs. 30,000- Rs1,20,000
with initial basic pay of
Rs.30,000/- +IDA + HRA + Perks @ 35% of basic pay.
2. How to Apply
1. Application window shall be open from 21.08.2020 to 12.09.2020 for Power Grid Recruitment. Interested eligible candidates are advised to log on to www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section ->Job opportunities and apply online.
2. Candidates will have to upload the following while filling up the application:
a. Their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb)
b. Scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb)
c. Birth certificate/Class X certificate
d. Essential qualification certificate along with Mark-sheets.
e. Experience Certificate/ proof of experience
(e.g. pay slip, job assignment, joining & separation order etc) in support of minimum 1 year post qualification exp.
f. Caste certificate (if applicable) g. Income & Asset Certificate (if applicable)
h. Disability certificate (if applicable)
i. Discharge certificate (if applicable)
j. Any other certificate (if applicable)
3. Selection Criteria for Power Grid Recruitment:
Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and / or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.
In case screening test is conducted, the same shall be qualifying in nature (40 % for UR and 30 % for reserved vacancy) and candidates qualifying in the screening test shall be shortlisted for interview based on their marks in screening test. Selection shall be done based on marks secured in interview only.
The decision of POWER GRID regarding scrutiny of application and shortlisting for Power Grid Recruitment shall be final and binding.
Shortlisted Candidates will have to qualify in the Interview to be adjudged suitable for empanelment for Engagement.
The qualifying marks in interview shall be as given below:
UR / EWS/ SC/ ST/PwD – 40%, OBC(NCL) – 30%
Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
4. General Instructions:
1. Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWER GRID.
2. It is the responsibility of candidate to satisfy that he/ she meets the eligibility criteria (as mentioned in this advertisement) fully before applying.
3. The engagement of personnel is purely temporary in nature and on contact basis for a period of 2 years or till completion of the work whichever is earlier with a provision for further extension of one year each for 3 years based on their satisfactory performance for total maximum engagement period of 5 years on the basis of work requirement.
4. The personnel engaged will not be entitled to claim for any regular employment in POWER GRID or any relaxations in case of any recruitment for regular posts in POWER GRID.
5. The contractual engagement will automatically be terminated on expiry of 24 months or on completion of extended period.
6. Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
7. Application Fee is non-refundable even if the candidature is rejected for any reason.
8. Applications in which the essential qualification/ experience cannot be fully ascertained will be liable for rejection. Hence candidates are advised to properly fill the application and provide necessary documents asked for.
9. Applications should be submitted through online mode only. Applications not in conformity with the requirements mentioned above/not in given proforma /without relevant supporting documents/ incomplete / without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard
10.All photocopies of documents uploaded along with the online application should be self attested by the candidate.
11. Candidates working in private sector must produce ITR/PF slip in support of salary in addition to salary slip if asked by POWER GRID.
12.Training / Internship period will not be counted as experience
13. Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC – Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to POWER GRID.
14.All computations of Age, Qualification, Experience etc., shall be as on the last date of application. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
15.If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi/English, candidates are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language at the time of Interview, if called for.
16.Applicants are advised not to upload documents which are not clearly legible or password protected. Mobile phone scans/clicks/pictures which are not readable/not in proper size will not be considered for evaluation.
17. Mere submission of Application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
For any queries regarding this recruitment email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement in detail and not to raise any query which is already mentioned/ clarified in the advertisement. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap. Mail may be sent with subject line: “CS-184- ”.
To Apply for the job posting for Power Grid Recruitment 2020. Please click on the Apply Now button below.
Register your details on jobchacha to receive job alerts for solar jobs in Mumbai, renewable energy internships, solar internship,jobs in renewable energy sector in India, solar jobs for freshers, internships in renewable energy, solar energy jobs in Mumbai, internship in energy sector, internship in solar energy company, internship for engineering students, jobs in solar energy companies in India, solar power jobs near me, solar company jobs near me, Waaree group careers, jobs in solar, careers in solar energy, jobs in solar energy companies in India for freshers, solar energy jobs, solar design engineer, other latest Indian IT company Jobs, bank jobs, IT jobs in India, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Free study material, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
We have a Facebook group dedicated to the job seekers in Jobs in the Solar Industry. Connect with other job seekers to receive tips, guidance, latest news and alerts. Join our exclusive Facebook group.
Similar Solar jobs
|Vacancy type||jobs||Apply Link|
|Solar Installer||10||Apply Now|
|Solar Internship Program||05||Apply Now|
|Solar System Consultant||05||Apply Now|
|Solar Intern Trainee||12||Apply Now|
|Urgent hiring for Solar Installer||01||Apply Now|
|Solar Project Manager||01||Apply Now|
|Solar System Installer||01||Apply Now|
Other Sector jobs
|Vacancy type||jobs||Apply Link|
|Thane Municipal Corporation Jobs||137||Apply Now|
|Officer/Engineer Vacancy||02||Apply Now|
|Junior Technical Assistant-IV||49||Apply Now|
|BSF constable||07||Apply Now|
|Team Leader||01||Apply Now|
Latest Private Sector Jobs
|Retail Senior Sales Officer||Mumbai|
|Solar PV Engineering Internship||Navi Mumbai|
|Senior Content Writer||Navi Mumbai|
|Data Scientist Associate||Mumbai|
|Full Stack Mobile App Developer||Bangalore|
|Digital Marketing Specialist||Mumbai|
|Project Manager Solar Projects||Mumbai|
|Off-Campus Drive for Wipro||Mumbai|
|Senior Software Engineer – Java||Multiple Locations|
|Senior Software Engineer- Liferay||Ahmedabad|
|BDM – Software Services & Consultancy||Ahmedabad,|
|Dot Net Developer||Multiple Locations|
|Business Development Executives / Managers||Multiple Locations|
|Customer Service Executive||Mumbai|
|Customer Service Manager, Executive||Navi Mumbai|
Subscribe email newsletter from jobchacha to receive job alerts for Solar jobs in India, solar engineer jobs, private sector jobs in India, solar energy internships, solar energy internship, energy engineering internships, internship for engineering students in Mumbai, internships in Mumbai, solar jobs, solar jobs in India, internship in solar energy company in India, energy sector jobs in India, solar job vacancies, power sector jobs, jobs in solar energy, other latest Fresher Jobs, Private Jobs, Solar MNC Jobs. Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Free study material, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and kindly notify us immediately. Remember, Jobchacha don’t charge a fee from the job seekers to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Join these groups to get the latest job updates:
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Solar Energy jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Facebook||JOIN HERE|