IBPS Recruitment 2020
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Notification invites on-line application for Common Recruitment process for Recruitment of clerks in participating organisations (CRP CLERKS-X for Vacancies of 2021-22 ) both freshers and Experienced candidates across India Updated 19th August 2020. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the website link. Job Requirement for IBPS for Clerk details listed below.
IBPS Recruitment 2020
Get latest IBPS Recruitment details for the openings on and from 27.07.2020. Get free IBPS PO 2020, IBPS Clerk exam alerts from our website after subscribing to our email newsletter.
Vacancy Details: IBPS
|IBPS Recruitment 2020||description|
CRP Clerk Vacancies
( IBPS Recruitment 2020)
|Total Vacancy||1557 Posts|
|Job location||Across India|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Education||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from
a University recognised by the Govt. Of India
|Salary||As per official Notification|
|Start Date of Application||02nd September 2020|
|Last Date of Application||23rd September 2020|
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details and updates. Since recruitment in clerical cadre in Public Sector Banks is done on State/UT-wise basis, candidates can apply for vacancies in any one State/ UT only. Consequently, a candidate would be required to appear for Online Examination in any one of the centres in that particular State/UT.
However, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility etc. candidates may be allotted to a centre of examination outside the chosen State/UT for which vacancies he/she is applying. Please note this reallocation is only for the conduct of examination and the candidate will be considered for vacancies in the State/UT applied for, as aforesaid.
PARTICIPATING Banks for IBPS Recruitment
|Bank of Baroda||
|Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of India||Central Bank of India|
|Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank|
|Punjab & Sind Bank|
1. Name of the Post – CRP Clerk Vacancies for IBPS Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification and Experience.
Candidates, intending to apply for CRP Clerks-X should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement: Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post.
Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility -pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. as indicated in the online application form at the time of joining and any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Organisations.
Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will be processed considering the category which has been indicated in the online application, subject to guidelines of the Government of India in this regard.
Merely applying for CRP/ appearing for and being shortlisted in the online examination (Preliminary and Main) and/or in subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in any of the Participating Organisations. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than the one in which one has applied will be entertained.
Educational Qualifications for IBPS Recruitment:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e.
Candidates should have
Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and
speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 23.09.2020.
Such certificates should be dated on or before 23.09.2020.
|1||CRP Clerk Vacancies
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline
from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India
|As per official Notification|
The tentative schedule of events is as follows: IBPS Recruitment
|On-line registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates||02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||17.11.2020 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||23.11.2020 to 28.11.2020|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||18.11.2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||31.12.2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||12.01.2021|
|Online Examination – Main||24.01.2021|
2. How to Apply
(1) Candidates applying for IBPS Recruitment are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-X)” to open the On-Line Application Form for IBPS for Clerk.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their 13 – Photograph – Signature – Left Thumb Impression – A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(5) The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
3. Selection Criteria for IBPS Recruitment:
I. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
(1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main). No document shall be directly sent to IBPS by candidates before or after the online examinations (Preliminary & Main).
(2) Before applying for the post for IBPS Recruitment, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
(3) A Candidate’s admission to the Preliminary examination/ shortlisting for Main examination/ admission to the Main examination and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation for IBPS Clerk exam.
IBPS/ Participating Organisations for IBPS Recruitment would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s).
If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
(4) Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CRP Clerks-X will be final and binding on the candidate.
No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this regard. IBPS/ Nodal Bank/ Participating Organisations take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
(5) The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CRP Clerks-X) for IBPS Recruitment. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
(6) Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CRP Clerks-X). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
(7) Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
(8) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
(9) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
(10) The candidate should indicate in the online application the State to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
(11) Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
(12) Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination (Preliminary & Main) will not be entertained.
(13) Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
More details in Notification for IBPS Recruitment
IBPS House, 90 Feet, D.P Road, Near Thakur Polytechnic, Off. Western Express Highway, Kandivali (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400101
To Apply for the job posting for IBPS Recruitment 2020. Please click on the Apply Now button below.
Register with us on jobchacha.com to receive IBPS Recruitment 2020, IBPS Clerk syllabus, other latest Fresher Jobs, bank jobs, Government Jobs. Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Free study material, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
We have an Facebook group dedicated to the job seekers in the government sector. Connect with other job seekers to receive tips, guidance, latest news and alerts. Join our exclusive Facebook group.