Hiring for Data Scientist Associate
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognise that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
· Explore how money moves through our network and around the world. Working in close partnership with teams selling, developing and creating Wholesale Payments products, including consumer-to-business payments, B2B payments, liquidity and cash management, FX, trade finance and more, turning data into insights to impact the strategy and direction of JPM products.
· Develop approaches for understanding each individual client and their behaviour to deliver highly impactful custom insights /consulting for a continually improved payment experience
· Invent creative and innovative ways to answer key business questions by leveraging existing data assets or creating new ones
· Develop, plan and execute analytical projects as an individual contributor and in teams. Bring order to disparate requirements with high tolerance for ambiguity, very strong problem-solving ability, and excellent client engagement skills
· Contribute to “productisation” analytical insights in collaboration with product managers, end users, developers, and other stakeholders to integrate data discoveries and processes into operational capabilities
· Be a data storyteller, deliver practical data insights in a compelling manner. Articulate findings clearly and concisely including presentations, discussions and visualisations.
· Develop deep subject matter expertise in the wide range domains in payments and liquidity to support a diverse set of products. Developing bank data into a data asset will require deep expertise in current-state systems and the ability to understand how it all works will allow us to insert tactical and strategic product solutions in the mix between legacy back-end
Who you are
· Quantitative background – Degree in analytical field (e.g. econometrics, statistics, engineering, mathematics, computer science). 5+ year’s relevant experience. Expertise in data mining, quantitative research techniques, theories, principles, and practices. Understanding of statistics, optimisation and machine learning methodologies.
· Experience across the full range of database and business intelligence tools especially SQL on Hadoop (Hive, Impala, Spark), Python and ability for rapid prototyping in Tableau; publishing and presenting information in an engaging way. Understanding of algorithms and software engineering fundamentals.
· Passionate, creative, and analytical. You love data, curious to explore and unveil insights to create a business story and to impact key business decisions
· Hybrid at your core- part statistician, part computer scientist, part researcher, looking for order and patterns in data. This is an incredible opportunity for hybrid thinkers that love to learn and synthesize in a high-performing culture.
· You can frame ambiguous business questions into analytical plans (e.g., assess data needs, source files, prepare data, create new features, evaluate quality, etc.), and execute.
· Cognitive and Communications Skill – Highly articulate, built upon an underlying fundamental clarity of thought. General ability to root out fundamental issues, bring order from chaos, synthesise elegant insights, and drive to clear decisions
Vacancy Details: J.P. Morgan
Data Scientist Associate
|Total Vacancy||10 Post|
|Job location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree or above|
|Salary||As per Experience|
|Start Date of Application||30th September 2020|
|Last Date of Application||30th November 2020|
How to Apply
All the eligible candidates can apply for the Siemens recruitment through the below-given link as soon as possible.
Latest Private Sector Jobs
|Retail Senior Sales Officer||Mumbai|
|Solar PV Engineering Internship||Navi Mumbai|
|Solar Intern Trainee||Navi Mumbai|
|Solar System Consultant||Pune|
|Solar System Installer||Pune|
|Business Development Executive||Mumbai|
|Project Manager Solar Projects||Mumbai|
|Business Development Executive||Mumbai|
|Business Development Executive – SAAS||Ahmedabad|
|Business Development Executive -Senior||Mumbai|
|Solar Installer||Bihar Sharif|
|Customer Service Representative||Mumbai|
|Customer Service Executive Officer||Mumbai|
|Customer Service Manager / Executive||Navi Mumbai|
|Customer Service Executive||Navi Mumbai|
Register with us on jobchacha.com to receive latest jobs, other latest Fresher Jobs, bank jobs, Government Jobs. Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Free study material, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
We have an Facebook group dedicated to the job seekers in the government sector. Connect with other job seekers to receive tips, guidance, latest news and alerts. Join our exclusive Facebook group.
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and kindly notify us immediately. Remember, Jobchacha don’t charge a fee from the job seekers to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.